As much as a site is directed and built to be as comprehensible as possible, there are always doubts coming from everywhere,
for the most varied reasons. As such, and to clear some doubts you may have about the site, here is a small FAQ:
- CONTENT, LISBON RELATED: Why is there actual Lisbon related content on the site?
- There isn't. It just seems like it. There are people, events, culture traits, etc., which are part of the country's heritage,
not only part of a specific city, like the capital on this case. Take Fado for instance. Yes, it has a lot of connections with Lisbon.
But can you really say Fado is only a Lisbon thing? No, it's a part of our country's culture. And that's why it is on our site. :)
- CONTENT, MISSING: Why don't you have a [INSERT WHAT'S MISSING HERE] on your site?
- For a lot of possible reasons. We may not have come around to it yet (there's a lot of categories and stuff to add); it doesn't fit the general
concept of the site; or actually we didn't thought about it and it would actually be a great idea. :) So let us know
what you believe we don't know, and you may help us improve our site! Be a
Keeper or a
Brainstormer. We will give you the credit you deserve on our site. We would love to hear from you and your feedback, it is absolutely essential for us to improve the site and build something that is great for the biggest amount of people out there. :)
- SITE, MEDIA: Can we use the media from the BeyondLisbon® site for our use?
- SITE, NAVIGATION: Why is there no internal search engine?
- The people working on this site are few and far between. Making an internal search engine takes a lot of time. :) So here are some tips to find
what you are looking for in our amazing database:
- Use the SITE MAP. It's been designed to help with speed searches on the road through mobile devices.
- Use a GOOGLE filter, type what you're looking for on the search engine bar and add the following: "inurl:www.beyondlisbon.pt"
We hope this clarifies some of your doubts. :)